RSS Blew Up My Brain
Sammyb~ here. We have been spending the whole week getting side tracked again. Luckily we have the snowboarders to help. I had to send the RSS reader to the system tray as my brain was starting to explode with all the cool stuff going on. Can't get no work done!
Here is our web tangent for Friday:
1) Muliple notifications sending us to SEW re: O'Reilly
2) Read Bob Massa's blog at TW. Thought this was funny "They Didn't like my joke"
3) Then proceeded to add DaveN.'s xml to our RSS
4) Searched for "tokenizer"
4) Deleted all my spam emails
5) Looking for recipies
6) Authorize.net - Cha Ching
7) Signed up for bill pay
8) Emailed back a jerk client
9) Chased the stick with Will
10) Talked to resort client re: rebuild after hurricane emily
11) keyword research
12) hot and sour soup
13) more keyword research
14) Did some cool stuff with Access - nice reporting - made the keyword research a little less boring
15) looked for our text link ads
16) Rippin post at TW by Andy Hagans
17) email from mr. gavin
18) Fed Exp delivery - Wow those are some knifes
19) Tug of war
20) emailed keyword research w/ a typo - cr**
21) sent the rss to the system tray
22) resent the keyword research
23) emailed a client about her competitors porn
24) back to Andy's stuff
25) heading over to SEW about the unnatural porn collection & o'reillys
26) pissed off at google for lying
27) back from SEW and thank god it is 5 p.m.
28) last email check
signing off ~