Sempo-Tahoe: Top Dog of Search. This is the Top Dog Blog spot for www.sempo-tahoe.com!!

Sunday, October 10, 2004

I hope to speak on behalf of the Pets at SEORADIO

I am busily working away with a translator to see if I can get onto www.seoradio.com. We think it would be a great way to get the word out about Top Dog of Search. Stern is taking us, so we think we can get on seoradio.com. I'll have bethabernathy call Brad Fallon tomorrow about it. Willy will put it on her calendar.

We think we are going to the SEO Road show in S.F. bethabernathy said she would drive us down there. My beemer broke down, so she's taking us in the Hummer.

We had a nice Cat named Walter sign up today. He self appointed himself as the Commander and Chief of our Canadian Chapter. He's real purrrrrrrrrrty.

I took those other people's survey today. It was hard answering the questions as I am a dog and my revenue is kibble, but I do run the adsense on our site, so I thought that I qualified.

If you would like to vote for me, I am running for the top dog of search.

Sincerely,

~Sammyb


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home